Puneet Wadhwa's BIOINFORMATICS BLOG

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Syndication of articles from my Bioinformatics Blog

Dear Friends.

I would like to offer syndication of my articles on any website, that may want to display Bioinformatics related articles, tutorials and career information pertaining to Life Sciences.

If you like the content you see here, you can also show it in your website, provided you link back to my Blog and quote the original source of information. If you are interested in link exchange possibilities, feel free to send me an email at pwadhwa@gmail.com

1 Comments:

  • Thank you for your views on sharing articles but I would like to ask that once article taken from you, it has to be shared, right? I mean if any idea regarding your article is not agreeable than what?
    -------------------
    Bioinformatics Course

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home